Profiting From Government-Dominated Markets
Profiting From Government-Dominated Markets explores the tight relationship between 1) market levels, 2) dysfunctional underlying economic fundamentals, and 3) the governmental interventions that bridge the gap.
The emphasis is on identifying the often hidden opportunities and risks that have been created by this three-way relationship across the five major investment categories of real estate, precious metals, stocks, bonds, and asset/liability management strategies for individuals.
The detailed brochure lists over 65 subject topics covered, with some highlights below:
- Artificial markets, that rise and fall with the words of the central banks, most particularly the Federal Reserve
- How this will drive investment performance in a way that doesn't fit with either the mainstream or contrarian schools of thought
- The key changes that render late 20th Century financial paradigms obsolete
- The extraordinary challenges faced by the Federal Reserve in order to maintain stability and avoid market collapse, and how navigating these channels of reality constrains Fed actions, even as this makes anticipating future actions more achievable
- The predator and prey relationship that currently exists between those trading with a full knowledge of government-dominated markets, versus those following the conventional financial wisdom of the late 20th century
- The systemic, long-term stripping of real wealth in after-inflation and after-tax terms from conventional retirement investors through a slow, subtle but very difficult to resist process
- The emergence of "Post-Crisis" pricing across all major investment categories in 2013 and 2014, for the first time since the Financial Crisis of 2008
- The simultaneous myriad dysfunctions that continue to persist, creating a new and unique situation for US and global markets
- Understanding how post crisis pricing is not a logical disconnect from underlying problems
- How the placid and even apparently desirable surface of post crisis markets covers over a massive redistribution of wealth beneath the surface which is occurring right now, every day and every week
- Understanding the mechanisms through which the redistribution is accomplished
- Opportunities & Risks With Equities
- Opportunities & Risks With Fixed Income
- Opportunities & Risks With Precious Metals
- How central banking actions since the Financial Crisis, in combination with post-crisis pricing, have combined to create a potential 2X to 3X increase in upside potential with the application of Gold Out Of The Box strategies in the event of a financial collapse scenario
- Opportunities & Risks With Real Estate
- Why the perception of the general investing public might be quite mistaken about some elements of the current real estate "recovery", and the fundamental and unusual opportunity which that creates
- Another factor which creates unusual opportunity with real estate
- An additional third factor which also creates unusual opportunity with real estate
- The unprecedented convergence of these three unusual factors, and how they synergistically combine to provide a very different potential future path ahead for real estate investment
- Opportunities & Risks With Asset/Liability Management Strategies
- How asset/liability strategies are being used by the most sophisticated investors in the world to take advantage of manipulated markets and Central Bank actions
- Turning lose-lose situations for most investors into win-win opportunities
- Combining governmental interventions in multiple markets to maximize profits
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
(30 day return period, see purchase page for more information.)
Please note that the DVDs and companion books are of a strictly educational nature, rather than the rendering of professional advice. The future is uncertain, and there are no guarantees or promises of success or particular outcomes. As with any financial decisions, there is a risk that things will not work out as planned, and with hindsight, another decision would have been better.
The DVD sets and books will not include specific investment, legal or any other form of professional advice. If specific advice is needed, it should be sought from an appropriate professional. Any liability, responsibility or warranty for the specific results of the application of the general educational principles contained in the DVDs and the written materials, either directly or indirectly, are expressly disclaimed by Daniel Amerman.